Service Center Application
Having a Service Center business require you to focus to the main activity, that is providing the service to your customers. Apart from that, you also have to monitor the financial (billing) and inventory of parts to ensure that you have the parts available when you need them and of course the money.
In this sample system, we focus on the Automobile Service Center. It can also be applied to other repair services such as aircond or appliances repair, home repair etc. A simple walkthrough of the workflow...
- Customer book / request or come for service with product (in this case, vehicle) information and of course, their detail in the Service Module.
- The service center staff will take that request and key in the booking or info and if customer come for service, generate the service order for the mechanic or technician to perform the task.
- Once the mechanic or technician has performed the services, he or she will feedback or key in the contents of the repair as a record along with chargeable parts replaced or services rendered for billing purpose.
- The invoice can be generated based on the information given as well with the payment info which intergrated directly with the Service Module.
- Parts movement and inventory control can also be monitored with the Inventory Module.
- Purchasing Module enable the control of purchase of parts or services required.
- Apart from that, we have also the Administration Module to mantain the Customers, Vehicles, Staff, Assets and Documents databases to support the entire system.
With all the information gathered by the system, we can understand our business better with measurable quantitive such as
- Daily/Weekly/Yearly Sales performance
- Parts movements and Inventory level control
- Money In and Out
- Sales contribution either by Customers or Vehicle or Parts or even Staff
- Having better understanding and relation with Customers and Vehicle condition with the service records.
- Speed up the information genaration as well as retrieving them to increase productivity.
- Calendars - Various combination of calendar's views to easily identify the service status.
All the modules or databases or flow mentioned above can be customized to suit your business environment which you seldom find in the ready made software or over the shelf systems.
Why not have a look at the LIVE DEMO HERE and judge it by yourself.